What is a CSA?
In return, we commit to providing you with high quality, local, sustainably grown flowers. From delphiniums in spring to sunflowers in autumn, our bouquets reflect seasonal rhythms and brighten your home or office.
Each bouquet has a selection of seasonal flowers valued at approximately $25. Throughout the season the ingredients in your bouquet will vary. Here is a sample of what flowers may be included in a bouquet (typically 5-10 varieties per bouquet):
* Prices include taxes.
- Weekly (16 deliveries): $ 400 (mid-June to mid-September)
- Bi-weekly (8 deliveries): $ 210 (mid-June to mid-September)
- Spring (3 weekly deliveries): $ 85 (mid-May to mid-June)
Members choose the delivery point from where they will collect their bouquets on Thursday throughout the season.
- Ottawa: New Edinburgh
- Gatineau: Val Tétreau (secteur Hull)
- Wakefield: La Tortue de Wakefield, 733 chemin Riverside
- A $100 deposit is required upon registration. Balance is due in full by June 1.
- If paying by cheque, please include a post-dated cheque for the balance of your payment along with your deposit. You can also pay in full at registration.
- Email transfers can be sent to email@example.com. Please provide security answer in a separate email.